(Adds details from Navistar, background, dateline) CHICAGO, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Navistar International Corp. said on Monday that it had stopped shipping diesel engines to Ford Motor Co. that power the automaker's key F-Series Super Duty pickup trucks because of a contract dispute. Navistar builds the 6.4-liter Ford Power Stroke diesel engine for the 2008 Ford F-Series Super Duty, a key launch this year for the automaker in its move to rebound from billions of dollars of losses in recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Navistar stops shipping diesel engine to Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642