(Adds details, background) DETROIT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Navistar International Corp on Thursday said it refiled a lawsuit against Ford Motor Co over a disputed diesel engine contract and was seeking "at least hundreds of million of dollars" in damages from the automaker. Navistar originally sued Ford in June last year, claiming breach of contract. That lawsuit was dismissed by an Illinois state judge to allow time for the two companies to mediate the dispute through a third party. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Navistar sues Ford again in diesel contract spat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642