(Recast, adds financial and product details) WASHINGTON, June 29 (Reuters) - Navteq Corp., a Chicago-based electronic map affiliate of Philips Electronics of the Netherlands, on Tuesday estimated the price of its $875 million initial public offering at between $20.50 and $22.50 a share. Navteq's main product is the map database used by online services from AOL/MapQuest, a division of Time Warner Inc., Microsoft Corp. , Yahoo Inc. , as well as automobile navigation systems in over 5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Navteq estimates price for $875 mln IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.