* Q3 loss 29 pct smaller year/year, sales down 8 pct * Advanced plant Q4 usage rate seen at 75 pct vs Q3's 50 pct * Demand for TV, digital camera and car chips improving * Plans to cut capital spending 44 pct in 2009/10 * Shares down 4.9 pct before results, down 12 pct this mth (Recasts with Q3 results, details) By Mayumi Negishi TOKYO, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Japanese chipmaker NEC Electronics Corp reported a quarterly net loss that was 29 percent smaller than a year earlier, as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NEC Elec Q3 loss smaller; car chip demand improves" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.