(Adds details, paragraphs 2-4) NEW YORK, April 27 (Reuters) - Specialty chemicals company Engelhard Corp. said Wednesday it will begin production next month of its new diesel automobile catalyst technology, which meets stringent Euro IV emissions standards and also cuts automakers' precious metals costs. The company's platinum/palladium diesel oxidation catalyst technology, in which vehicles will be fitted with a three-catalyst system, enables palladium to be substituted for one-third of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-New Engelhard catalyst technology cuts platinum use" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.