(Adds quote, byline, background details) By Emily Chasan NEW YORK, Sept 29 (Reuters) - The Financial Accounting Standards Board, which sets U.S. accounting rules, on Friday issued a new standard for pension and other retiree benefit accounting that is likely to move billions in liabilities onto corporate balance sheets. The new rule requires companies to place their projected benefit obligations for pensions and other retiree benefits on corporate balance sheets, instead of in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-New FASB standard revamps pension accounting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642