(Updates with final pricing) NEW YORK, June 18 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. , Japan's third-largest carmaker, priced $1.5 billion in asset-backed securities supported by car loans it made, a source close to the deal said on Friday. Merrill Lynch and J.P. Morgan jointly headed the deal's underwriting group that included ABN AMRO, Citigroup Global Markets, Morgan Stanley and Williams Capital, the source said. The following are terms and conditions for "Nissan Auto Receivables Owner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-New Issue-Nissan offers $1.5 bln car loan ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642