(Adds table) TOKYO, Dec 1 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault launched 25 billion yen ($242.8 million) of five-year Samurai bonds at 0.98 percent on Wednesday, lead manager Nikko Citigroup Securities said. The bonds are priced at par. Samurai bonds are yen-denominated bonds issued in Japan by a foreign entity. The details are as follows. Issue amount 25 billion yen Coupon rate 0.98 percent Issue price par Maturity date Dec. 15, 2009 Coupon payments June 15, Dec. 15 Subscription date ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NEW ISSUE-Renault launches 5-yr Samurai at 0.98 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642