LONDON, Feb 22 (Reuters) - The London Metal Exchange's new three-month cobalt contract traded at $41,800 a tonne on Monday, while three-month molybdenum futures traded at $35,000 a tonne. That compares with a level of around $44,640 a tonne for Russian grade cobalt last week on the spot market in Europe and molybdenum oxide at $36,375 a tonne. The contracts were launched on Monday. "We're interested to see what happens, so we're watching it," a physical trader said. "We won't be doing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-New LME 3-month cobalt contract trades at $41,800/T" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.