(Adds details of job and plant guarantees, Continental shares) By Georgina Prodhan and Jens Hack FRANKFURT/MUNICH, July 26 (Reuters) - New Siemens Chief Executive Peter Loescher got off to a bad start with trade unions and investors this week over his handling of a major divestment, an acquisition and quarterly results. Just three weeks into the job, Loescher is already in conflict with trade unions, while some investors are complaining they feel misled about the company's plans. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-New Siemens CEO upsets labour, markets on 1st test" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642