* Q1 EPS $0.97 vs est $0.88 * Q1 rev $1.66 bln vs est $1.59 bln * New-vehicle sales up 16 pct to $912.6 mln * Used-vehicle retail sales up 28 pct to $415 mln (Adds details, indutry background) April 26 (Reuters) - Group 1 Automotive, one of the largest U.S. retail auto dealer groups, posted its biggest quarterly profit ever as sales of new vehicles surged and pricing improved. Group 1's market-topping results follow strong performances from peers AutoNation Inc and Lithia Motors Inc as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-New-vehicle sales boost Group 1 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.