(Adds background, stock price) FRANKFURT, May 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG has set up a joint venture with two partners to acquire Europe's leading car fleet-management firm LeasePlan from Dutch bank ABN AMRO , the carmaker said on Wednesday. Volkswagen will have 50 percent of the venture while Abu Dhabi's state-owned Mubadala Development Co and Saudi investment group Olayan will each have 25 percent of the company that is buying LeasePlan for two billion euros ($2.42 billion). The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-New venture moves Abu Dhabi closer to VW stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.