(adds Streiff commentts) By Helen Massy-Beresford PARIS, March 30 (Reuters) - Christian Streiff has made a career of waging and often losing corporate battles, but the outspoken executive's exit from carmaker Peugeot may say more about a culture clash in French boardrooms than his own record. Sunday's sacking of the PSA Peugeot Citroen chief executive marked the third time that the 54-year-old engineer and novelist has played for high stakes and lost, after a 100-day stint as head of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NEWSMAKER-Peugeot ousts Streiff, sector troubles deepen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642