(Updates ISM forecast, paragraph 2) By Ros Krasny CHICAGO, May 29 (Reuters) - Mostly pleasant surprises in U.S. regional factory surveys for May suggest the national picture is improving also, reinforcing the view that the economy is ready to break out of recession by year-end. The Institute for Supply Management's national factory report for May is due on Monday at 10 a.m. EDT (1400 GMT), and that purchasing managers index is forecast to rise to 42.2 from 40.1 in April, according to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NEXT UP-Regional data hints at resurgent U.S. ISM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642