* Suspected sect members kill policeman, 3 others Friday * Prison break frees 14 in separate northeast attack * Islamists Boko Haram have killed hundreds this year (Releads, changes headline after latest attacks) By Ibrahim Mshelizza MAIDUGURI, Nigeria, March 30 (Reuters) - Suspected members of Nigerian Islamist sect Boko Haram killed four people on Friday when they robbed a bank and stormed a police station in northeast Borno state, a government official said. Gunmen killed two people ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nigeria's Boko Haram kills 4, robs bank" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.