(Updates with closing share price) TOKYO, July 26 (Reuters) - Nintendo Co. Ltd. zipped passed telecoms giant NTT and a major financial group to become Japan's fifth-biggest company by market value on Thursday, propelled higher by a stellar earnings performance on demand for its Wii and DS game gear. Nintendo's stock climbed 8.8 percent or by its daily limit of 5,000 yen to end at a record 618,000 yen, adding to a 3.5 percent gain made on Wednesday after its earnings announcement. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nintendo jumps in market value on earnings fever" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.