(Adds South Korea launch, president comments, share price) TOKYO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Nintendo Co Ltd aims to launch its hot-selling Wii videogame console in China and South Korea next year, company president Satoru Iwata said, in a move that could help accelerate its break-neck growth in recent years. "We suffer a global shortage of the Wii. Our responsibility now is to deliver as many consoles as we can to existing markets," Iwata told a news conference. "But next year, I think we can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nintendo to launch Wii in China, S.Korea next year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.