(Adds analyst comments, latest share prices, market value) TOKYO, June 25 (Reuters) - Nintendo Co. Ltd. zipped past Sony Corp. in market value on Monday and became one of Japan's top 10 issues for the first time, as it elbows the PlayStation maker out of its decade-long dominance of the game industry. Nintendo now joins such global household names as Toyota Motor Corp. , Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and Canon Inc. on the list of the 10 most valuable Japanese companies. Shares in Nintendo were up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nintendo outstrips Sony in market value" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.