* Nippon cuts 10/11 profit f'cast by 12 pct to Y220 bln * JFE cuts f'cast by 23 pct to Y170 bln, below expectations * Shares in Nippon fall 2.4 pct, JFE's slide 4 pct * Japan steelmakers hit by higher costs after Aussie floods (Combines Nippon Steel, JFE results) By Yuko Inoue TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Nippon Steel Corp and JFE Holdings Inc , the world's No.4 and No.5 steelmakers, on Friday slashed their full-year profit outlooks after floods in Australia forced them to buy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nippon, JFE cut outlooks as floods lift coal prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642