(Adds details, share price, backgrounds) TOKYO, March 27 (Reuters) - Nippon Steel Corp. , the world's second-largest steel maker, is in talks with India's Tata Steel to jointly produce automotive sheet steel in India, the Nikkei business daily said on Tuesday, helping the company's share price inch higher. By 0105 GMT, Nippon Steel shares were up 1.2 percent at 873 yen, while the iron and steel subindex rose 0.35 percent. The paper said the two companies are likely to invest about 50 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nippon Steel, Tata in talks on joint output-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.