(Adds details) By Yuko Inoue TOKYO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Nippon Steel Corp. said on Thursday its alliance with Arcelor , the target of $22 billion hostile takeover bid by Mittal Steel , allows either party to terminate the contract in case of a change of company control. Nippon Steel President Akio Mimura confirmed media reports earlier this month that the company could stop Arcelor from using technologies it has provided to the firm if Arcelor is taken over, although he added Nippon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nippon Steel:Arcelor pact has control change clause" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.