(Adds company, source comments, share price) TOKYO, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Nippon Steel Corp. and Mittal Steel will invest a combined $260 million to double the capacity of their auto-use steel sheet plant in the United States, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun said on Thursday. Nippon Steel said it was discussing a plan to boost production capacity at its U.S. plant but was not in negotiations with Mittal. The report of a deepening cooperation between the two firms pushed up shares in Nippon Steel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nippon Steel,Mittal to lift output at US jv--paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642