* Parts availability will determine production schedules * Iwaki engine plant to resume full output in late April * 55,000 units of lost vehicle production DETROIT, March 30 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd said on Wednesday it would resume normal operations at all its Japanese plants, except its Iwaki engine facility, by mid-April. Nissan said the production schedules of its Japanese plants will be determined by the availability of parts. It said the impact of the earthquake through ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nisan to resume output at Japan plants mid-April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642