(Adds background, Nissan comment) TOKYO, June 23 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co , Japan's second-biggest auto maker by unit sales, said on Wednesday an aggressive sales and profit expansion plan should mean a 67 percent higher dividend in the year to March 2008 than this year. Nissan, which in April reported a 12 percent jump in operating profit for the past year, told shareholders it aimed to pay an annual dividend of 40 yen in the 2007/08 business year, up from a planned 24 yen in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan aims for 67 pct boost in 2008 dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.