(Adds details, reported investment in China, and share price) TOKYO, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. , Japan's second-biggest car maker, said on Thursday its president and chief executive Carlos Ghosn would hold a media roundtable to update its "180" business plan at 4 p.m. (0700 GMT). Under the previous three-year "180" business plan, Nissan had promised to boost global vehicles sales by 1 million units from fiscal 2001 levels to 3.6 million in the 12 months through the end of this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan CEO to brief on business plan at 0700 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.