* Chrysler was to supply full-size pickup to Nissan * Nissan was to provide global small car to Chrysler DETROIT, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd and Chrysler Group LLC said on Wednesday they have abandoned vehicle-supply projects announced last year that would have provided Nissan with a Chrysler-produced pickup truck. Under the plans, Nissan would have provided Chrysler with a small vehicle for global markets starting in 2010 and a compact sedan for the South America market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan, Chrysler drop product-based tie-up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.