* Q1 op profit 11.6 bln yen vs consensus loss f'cast 117 bln * Full-year op forecast for 100 bln yen loss unchanged * China a bright spot but downbeat on global demand recovery * Stock nearly doubles this yr vs 44 pct rise in sector index * http://graphics.thomsonreuters.com/079/JP_NSQ20709.jpg TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co posted an 86 percent fall in quarterly operating profit, hit by a stronger yen and declining sales, but avoided the loss analysts had expected by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan clings to profit in Q1 but more losses seen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.