(Adds details, background throughout) TOKYO, May 21 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co, Japan's third-largest automaker, confirmed on Wednesday its operating profit grew 51 percent last business year, extending its dramatic revival on the back of sturdy sales in overseas markets. Group operating profit at Nissan, owned 44.4 percent by France's Renault , was 737.23 billion yen ($6.32 billion) in the year that ended on March 31, in line with preliminary figures announced a month ago. Net profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan confirms robust profit growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642