(Updates with Nissan, Nissan Diesel comment) TOKYO, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Nissan Motor and Nissan Diesel Motor are teaming up with China's Dongfeng Motor Corp to develop medium-sized and heavy-duty trucks for the Chinese market, the Nihon Keizai newspaper said on Thursday. The low-cost trucks, which will be produced at a factory operated by Nissan and Dongfeng in Hubei province and marketed under the Dongfeng brand, will hit the market as early as 2006, the paper said. A Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan to develop trucks with Dongfeng-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.