(Adds details, latest share price) TOKYO, July 26 (Reuters) - Japanese truck maker Nissan Diesel Motor Co. said on Tuesday it aims to boost its sales in China nearly 10-fold in four years, and will double its stake in a Chinese joint venture to meet the target. The company, held 23.8 percent by Nissan Motor Co. , said it aims to produce and sell 8,000 trucks in China in 2008, up from about 840 in 2004. It will raise its stake in Dongfeng Nissan Diesel Motor Co. to 50 percent from 25 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan Diesel to boost China sales 10-fold by '08" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642