(Updates with announcement, earnings) TOKYO, May 19 (Reuters) - Nissan Diesel Motor said on Monday it would tie up with major shareholder Nissan Motor to develop and produce light trucks in a move that ends alliance talks between Nissan Motor and Isuzu Motors Ltd . Nissan Motor, Japan's third-largest automaker, had been looking for a partner to enter the high-profit market for light-duty commercial trucks, with its sights especially set on the booming Chinese market. Under their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan Diesel, Nissan to tie up in light trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.