(Adds background, details) LOS ANGELES, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. expects to post "relatively flat" sales for November, with strong gains in its sedans offset by weaker demand for its trucks, the automaker's North American sales chief said on Wednesday. "I think we'll be relatively flat year on year but the story is inside of those numbers," Brad Bradshaw, Nissan's senior vice president for sales and marketing, told Reuters on the sidelines of the Los Angeles Auto Show. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan exec. sees flat Nov. sales, sedans gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642