* To sell Infiniti electric vehicle in 2014, launch 4th EV in 2016 * Targets bringing 15 new hybrids to market by 2017 * Nissan's Leaf EV has been criticized in US for battery capacity TOKYO, Dec 12 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co said it will extend its offering of hybrids with 15 new models by 2017 and introduce new electric vehicles, as Japan's No. 2 automaker looks to move ahead of its competitors in low- and zero-emission cars. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan to extend line-up of hybrids, electric vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.