* Plan part of Renault-Nissan bid to up stake to 50 pct * Would buy from Russian Technologies, Troika Dialog * Russian Tech sees AvtoVAZ worth $2.8-$2.9 bln in 2011 * Nissan says details not yet finalised (Adds details, background) MOSCOW, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Japan's Nissan plans to buy 10 percent of Russia's top carmaker AvtoVAZ next year as part of a bid with partner Renault to secure 50 percent, a Russian state firm said on Friday. A spokeswoman for Renault-Nissan said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan eyes 10 pct of Russia's AvtoVAZ-state firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.