* Most cars to be recalled in Japan, United States * Problem with ignition relay could cause engine to stall * Covers more than a dozen models built in six markets * Nissan gives no cost estimate on recall but says fix quick * Shares temporarily erase gains after news but end higher (Adds details, background) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co said on Thursday it would recall 2.14 million March/Micra, Cube and about a dozen other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan to fix 2.14 mln cars in 3rd biggest recall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.