(Recasts throughout, adds details, byline) By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, May 24 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. is on track to hit its net profit target for the current fiscal year, Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn said on Thursday, after missing last year's target by about 10 percent. Japan's No.3 carmaker last month forecast net profit of 480 billion yen ($3.95 billion) for the year to end-March 2008. Asked if Nissan would hit that target, Ghosn said: "We are pretty confident, but it's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan in line with profit goal;no talks with Cerberus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642