(Adds analyst comment, detail) By Fang Yan and Ken Wills BEIJING, May 28 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co, Japan's No.2 automaker, will start making Infiniti cars at a 2-billion-yuan ($315 million) plant in China from 2014 as it moves to challenge the dominance of German rivals in the world's largest auto market. Chinese-made Infiniti cars would put Nissan on a more level playing field with Audi AG, Mercedes Benz and BMW AG , which have been making cars in China for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan to make Infiniti at $315 mln China plant from 2014" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642