(Adds details, background) TOKYO, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co and Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Wednesday they would beef up cooperation in the supply of vehicles in a bid to save development costs in the increasingly competitive industry. The Japanese automakers already have an agreement under which Mitsubishi Motors supplies 660cc minivehicles under the Nissan badge for sale in Japan, while Nissan is to build a light commercial vehicle (LCV) for its partner starting this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan, Mitsubishi Motors to expand vehicle ties" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642