(Recasts, adds details) DETROIT, June 22 (Reuters) - Nissan North America said on Friday its chief of sales and marketing, Brad Bradshaw, has been replaced by Mark McNabb, who becomes the third executive in that position in the span of a year. Nissan spokeswoman Frederique La Greves said Bradshaw's decision was a personal one. She could not provide any detail on his next move, but said he left the company Friday. McNabb most recently held the position of corporate vice president at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan North America sales chief leaves company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642