(Adds details, company quote) NEW YORK, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Nissan North America said on Tuesday it will offer hourly production and maintenance workers at two plants in Tennessee buyouts that include a $45,000 lump sum payment. The North American unit of Japanese automaker Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. said it will offer the buyouts to workers in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee. The program will also include $500 for each year of service. "Higher demand for passenger cars, such as the Altima ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan offers buyouts at 2 Tennessee plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.