(Recasts, adds details, background) TOKYO, July 26 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. , Japan's second-largest auto maker, posted a 10.7 percent jump in quarterly operating profit thanks to booming domestic and U.S. sales, and kept its full-year forecasts unchanged, saying results were in line with plans. The maker of the 350Z sports car has forecast a slowdown in profit growth, citing risks from intense price competition in the United States, higher raw materials prices and volatile exchange ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan op profit rises in Q1, forecasts unchanged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642