(Updates with Nissan, Renault comment, share price) TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co and banks have devised a 106 billion yen ($957 million) bailout for Nissan Diesel Motor Co after Renault agreed to cut its equity investment in the Japanese truck maker, a daily said on Tuesday. The Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported that France's Renault , which owns a 22.5 percent stake in Nissan Diesel, had basically agreed to halve its holding. That would leave Nissan Motor as the sole majority ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan, others to bail out Nissan Diesel - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.