(Adds background) * Q1 operating profit 150.4 bln yen vs consensus 70 bln yen * Leaves full-year forecast unchanged * Nissan seen outshining Toyota, Honda on sales gains YOKOHAMA, Japan, July 26 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co reported a smaller-than-expected 10.4 percent fall in quarterly operating profit on Wednesday as it recovered swiftly from a parts shortage that hammered the industry after the March 11 earthquake. Japan's second-biggest automaker posted an operating profit of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan Q1 beats expectations as it recovers from quake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.