* Nissan posts 120.7 bln yen operating profit for April-June * Strong yen weighs on results * Nissan seen underperforming rivals after swift disaster recovery * Japan's No.2 carmaker sold 1.2 mln vehicles globally Apr-June YOKOHAMA, Japan, July 26 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Corp posted a 19.7 p ercent drop i n quarterly operating profit on Thursday, partly as the impact of a strong yen outweighed so l id global vehicle sales. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan Q1 profit down 19.7 pct on strong yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.