(Adds revenue, closing share price, background) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. posted a smaller-than-expected 4.9 percent drop in quarterly operating profit as an ageing product line hit global sales, and kept its full-year forecasts, helped by a softer yen. Nissan, 44 percent-owned by Renault SA , is expected to be Japan's only leading auto maker to post lower second-quarter earnings. On Wednesday, rival Honda Motor Co. said its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan Q2 op profit dips; keeps FY forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642