(Adds detail, share price) TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. said on Friday it would recall more than 1 million vehicles in Japan across two models including the March subcompact to fix faulty fuel tanks, costing it about 3 billion yen ($25.5 million). Japan's third-biggest automaker said it will recall 1,010,843 units. It added that there were no reports of accidents related to the defect. Subject to the recall are the March and Cube models produced between 1991 and 2000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan to recall 1.01 mln vehicles in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642