(Adds details, share price) TOKYO, March 31 (Reuters) - Japan's Nissan Motor Co recalled on Monday 313,033 Serena mini-vans in Japan because of faulty oil feed pipes. No accidents have been reported from the defect, Japan's third-biggest automaker said in a filing with the transport ministry. Cars manufactured between 1999 and 2005 were affected, Nissan said. Shares of Nissan, 44 percent owned by France's Renault SA , fell 2.8 percent on Monday to 824 yen, underperforming a 2.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan recalls 313,033 Serena mini-vans in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642