(Adds company comment, share price) TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - Japan's third-largest automaker, Nissan Motor Co Ltd , plans to increase cooperation with its European partner Renault in product development and sales, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun newspaper said on Monday. The business daily said the two carmakers will increase the amount of parts they supply to each other and that Nissan had sold its sales unit in Germany to Renault. Nissan spokesman Gerry Spahn declined comment on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan, Renault plan to boost cooperation-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.