* Honda says car production suspended until end of week * Toyota having trouble securing parts * Japan car industry should get full idea of part-supply network by mid-Apr - WSJ (Updates with Honda, Toyota comments, background) TOKYO, March 29 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co said on Tuesday it would be "some time" before it is able to return to full production after Japan's devastating March 11 earthquake and tsunami disrupted supplies to its plants. The No. 2 Japanese automaker told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan says return to full production to "take some time"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642