(Adds quotes) KUALA LUMPUR, March 21 (Reuters) - Japan's third-largest automaker, Nissan Motor Co. , expects to beat its global sales target for the year ending March 31, 2008, Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn said on Friday. "We should be above 3.7 million for the year," Ghosn said while on a visit to Malaysia to deliver a talk on development. "All the emerging markets are doing very well and we don't think this is going to change in 2008," he told a news conference. "Last year in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Nissan says should beat 07/08 global sales target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642